Faction Addict is a stand-alone addon that provides additional faction information to your characters working towards faction based achievements. Intended for those players who work on gaining exalted with many factions but also helpful to those that do not. There are in game achievements for being exalted with 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, and 60 factions respectively.
Faction Addict also provides a reputation logging system that allows the player to see what reputation gains they have made in the current and previous sessions.
Use slash commands /fa or /factionaddict or click the new button on the upper right corner of your characters reputation panel to open and/or close the addon window.
Usage: (slash commands)
- *click button* on upper right corner of character's reputation page
- Factions - Shows all factions - including those not "known" by your character.
- Log - Reputation gain logging - shows reputation gains your characters has made in the current and previous sessions.
- Faction info panel - click on a faction in the addon to see more specific info.
- Exalted Count - Shows count of exalted factions and how many required for next achievement.
- Display Ordering - Faction display can be ordered by % to exalted or faction name.
- Display Filters - Faction display can be filtered by standing, expansion, alliance/horde only.
- Auto-Change Reputation Bar - reputation bar will auto-change to faction that had last gain.
- Hide Inactive Factions - Faction display will hide any factions your mark as inactive in the default reputation ui. (Click 'Move to Inactive')
There are currently 13 exalted reputation achievements in game.
My Other Addons:
- Tabard Addict - tracks how many tabards have been equipped for the various tabard achievements.
- Below Average Items - addon that shows your characters below average gear at a glance.
Screenshots: (click for larger images)
1.15 - view changelog
You can download Faction Addict at the wow addon download sites listed below.